CFCM Certification Study Group
28 February 2017 – 2 May 2017
Tuesday Evenings (Weekly) 7:30pm – 8:30pm EST via teleconference
Featuring Roy Nyquist, CFCM, CPCM, NCMA Fellow
Louie LeFevre, MPA, CFCM
Join the Study Group NOW!!!
10 Week Ongoing – Join anytime – No Excuses – Get certified in your profession
NOW OFFERING OPEN ENROLLMENT!! NO LATE FEES!!
(Registration includes complimentary eCram℠ Session prior to exam)
How to Register
- Email the information as provided below
- firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBJECT line reading: Cape Canaveral CFCM Study Group Registration for 28 February 2017 Session
Make money orders, checks or USG purchase orders (with this completed form FOR EACH STUDENT) to: Cape Canaveral NCMA, P.O.Box 1152 Melbourne, FL 32902
NOTE: SPACE IS LIMITED_IF MAILING REGISTRATION IT MUST BE POSTMARKED 5 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO START AND YOU MUST EMAIL STATING IT HAS BEEN MAILED TO HOLD YOUR SLOT.
- Name w/Email:
- Address w/ Phone and Zip: NCMA or Affiliate Chapter w/Membership#:
- Credit Card#, CVC, Expiration and Billing Zip:
- Category/Affiliation and Price (Select One):
❏ Non-member/Not Previously Enrolled $299
❏ Audit Only $95 (NCMA Members Previously Enrolled to Qualify)
❏ eCRAM 1:1 Pre-Exam Prep (FREE to Enrolled Students; $195 to Non-Members/Non-Enrolled Students)
- Registration and payment due at time of enrollment (via online, Pay Pal READ or USPS)
- Cancellations accepted prior to first class. NO REFUNDS after this date.
- Questions about the course contact Brian Curry, (321) 729-3803 or payment, Sue Kelly, (321) 309-7418
*This weekly study group is offered for the purpose of preparatory studying for the CFCM examination. It is the responsibility of the student to schedule their testing through NCMA.