Operating strategically during the government’s 4th quarter dash to spend maximizes small businesses’ ability to target specific opportunities and optimize their small business status, socio-economic indicator and contracting flexibilities like purchase card, Federal Supply Schedules and government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) to win federal opportunities. If you want to be successful in leveraging capabilities and status as a small business this Forum is for you. Government experts from the Office of Personnel Management, DoD and other civilian agencies will be on deck to help you successfully navigate the 4th quarter dash to spend:
1. How should small businesses prepare in order to conduct business with HHS/CDC during the 4th quarter?
2. During the 4th quarter – is it important to connect and/or market with/to the agency’s contracting officers and if so how?
3. Given the agency’s procurement history – what NAICS or products or services are generally acquired during this time-frame?
4. What contracting vehicles does the agency use to acquire 4th quarter products and services?
5. Do agencies have funding to fulfill end of year “wish lists?” How do you find out about these opportunities and position yourself to win the contract?
Please contact Cherina Hughes at email@example.com with any questions.
Please indicate by email if you are interested in box lunched or refreshments for purchase.
Date and Time
Thur, July 20, 2017
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Clark Atlanta University School of Business
Cole Science Research Center
223 James P. Brawley Drive SW
Atlanta, GA 30314